UIndy students faculty, staff, and alumni submit visual materials under this category.
We are using a blind submission process this term, and we appreciate your help with this process:
- Submit up to 5 pieces of graphic art in .jpg format.
- Please make sure that your files are at least 600 ppi for color and 300 ppi for black/white.
- Please do not include your name inside your file(s) or as part of your file's name (your title(s) will do).
- When you upload your file(s), please use the file's name.
- Please include a bio that you'd love to see published in our magazine!
- Please include an artist statement for each piece (each no more than 150 words).
- We encourage you to check out last term's issue at https://issuu.com/etchingspress/docs/digitaletchings_30.1 for example visual art pieces, bios, and artist statements.